Something very different to show you today - NO OWLS!!! I have gone a bit vintage!!!! My lovely friend Jo sent me a gorgeous vintagey birthday card earlier this month and I have based it on my design for 2 of my fab downlines birthdays. Last Sunday my downline Sarah celebrated her birthday (swell as her engagement too - how cool!) and today is my downline Lisa's birthday too. Happy Birthday girls, hope you had a fab time!!
Time constraints meant I had to make them both the same card, just obviously changed the initial!!
The colour combo is Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake. LOts of inking and a little bit of distressing too!!
The background is the Very Vintage wheel stamped in Crumb Cake. Papers are from Springtime Vintage
The flower is made using the 5 petal flower punch and the leaves are from the Bird Punch.
Here is Lisa's, some parts differed slightly as I played about with the design.
Will be back tomorrow with more cards for you from last night's card club. As usual we had good fun at our club - it was People's Choice last night, I let the ladies choose the stamp sets we used!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Sincere Salutations, Broadsheet Alphabet, Very Vintage wheel
4. Embellishments – Pearls, Baja Breeze ribbon
5. Tools – Decorative Label punch, Eyelet Border punch, 5 Petal flower punch, Curly Label punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Always Artichoke ink