Saturday 16 July 2011

Happy Birthday Ginnette, Catherine and Terri!

Good morning!! I lied yesterday!! I told you I was going to show you the piccies of Ellie's gift card holder but I have decided to show these cards instead!! Today I will mostly be spending a wonderful day with some of my team and also some other lovely demonstrators at our All Day Training Event!!!

This week has seen lots of birthdays and I had to wimp out and make 3 quite similar cards to make sure I got them all done!! These are cased from my fabby downline Sarah-Jane's blog

On Tuesday we celebrated Ginnette's birthday at card class, on Thursday it was my downline Catherine's birthday and today it is my downline Terri's birthday!! Happy Birthday girls and in particular Terri for today!

Here are the cards I made for them!

This is the card for Ginnette. All the cards are made using 3 of the In Colours. Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz and Peach Parfait!! All the P's!!!

The sentiment is from Curly Cute and the cocktails are from Cheers to You coloured in with the Blender Pens and the ink pads.

The bunting is made using the Star punch and I have added lots of bling! The G is from the Broadsheet aphabet.

Next is the card for Catherine. very similar but different backing paper and different cocktails. I didnt do the banner like on Ginnettes as I have had to post this card and I preferred it to be flatter.
I added the C at the bottom punched out with the Curly Label punch

And last but not least, Terri's card. Again very similar but with different backing paper and different cocktails



I must say I really really enjoyed making these ones!!!

Back tomorrow with photos from our Team day!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait
2. Papers – In Colours DSP Hostess pack
3. Stamps – Cheers to You, Broadsheet, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Top Note Die, Curly Label punch
6. Mediums – Poppy Parade ink, Pear Pizazz ink, Peach Parfait ink

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards almost good enough to drink - if you have time could you answer a question - I've tried to water colour with ink using brush & blender pens but the card always seems to 'rough up' what is your tip
    best wishes Lesley
    my e-mail is L.Roulstone@btopenworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, these look fab in the In Colours! Great job :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete