Today is my Owl Class. Lots of my ladies are coming this afternoon to make some cute projects (and I have ordered lots of cake too).
My good friend "darn sarth" Jo did some brilliant projects and I asked her if she would mind if I CASED them and being the fab friend she is she said Yes!! She originally got the card design from the USA from a lady called Brenda who I also got permission from to CASE her card, thanks BRENDA
Gosh I love this card so much, it just makes me smile every time I look at it!!!!
The hat is made from the Star punch and the top of the hat is from the new Itty Bitty Punch Pack, perfect size!
The next card is an anniversary card which I was inspired to make from a similar one my Stampin Up Mum Monica did. I have made mine into an easel card though
Colour combo of Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and TEmpting Turquoise
I havent photographed the last project yet but I will do that later and put photos on from todays event too!!!!
Hope you like the projects, and I am really hoping my lovely ladies do too!!
See you tomorrow
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Old Olive, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – Woodland Walk, Brights DSP Stack
3. Stamps – Party this Way, Cheers and Wishes
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Linen Thread
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Little Leaves die, Scallop Circle die, Decorative Label Punch, Elegant Label punch, Star Punch, Scallop Edge punch, Owl punch, Wide Oval punch
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, Old Olive ink