Hello there! I am a bit late posting today, it's been a hectic week with the show and the boys being poorly, but they are back at school now and the show is going sooooo well!! We had rapturous applause last night and one of my lovely downlines Gem was in the audience with her pals last night giving her "mummy" a cheer! Thanks Gem!!
Here is a card I made for my lovely second level downline Niki. Niki had her little girl Sophie a few weeks early but I am sure she will be home very very soon. Huge congrats to Niki and Ben
The card is similar to yesterdays but this time it is an A5 size card and obviously girlie colours!! So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Crumb Cake.
My favourite part of this is the banner or bunting with Sophie's name on. I stamped the Four Frames and then stamped the letters in each one with the Just Perfect alphabet and then I simply folded them in half.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – Nursery Suite
3. Stamps – Little Additions, Four Frames, Just Perfect, Something to Celebrate
4. Embellishments – Buttons, Wide Striped Grosgrain
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Scallop Circle, Decorative Label Punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Pretty in Pink ink, So Saffron ink