Hope you liked Lynda's card yesterday, here is the version that I made for Julie. I really hope she got the card in time on Saturday or I am scuppered!!!!!
This time I used Springtime Vintage as I know Julie loves them so much together with the Baby Blossoms.
I layered some DSP round the pocket card and added a band and then stamped the new Four Frames and then the "J" inside before punching it out.
I really enjoyed stamping the little flowers on this and I didnt use my Stamp a ma Jig, figured I could say it was Shabby Chic if it was a bit wonky!!
Julie, hope you had a lovely day yesterday and that you have been playing with your lovely brand new Mr Big Shot!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Broadsheet Alphabet, Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Jumbo Eyelet, Baja Breeze Seam Binding
5. Tools – Cropodile, Decorative Label punch, Eyelet Border Punch
6. Mediums – Pear Pizazz ink, Baja Breeze ink, Rose Red ink, PRetty in Pink ink