Tuesday 24 May 2011

Big Shot Bits and Bobs!

Good morning

Fab workshop at Elaine's last night, some old friends and some new ones too which is always good! Thanks Elaine for having me!!!!

I was going to show the projects we made last night but I am doing the same ones at Beryl's workshop tomorrow night so I will save them for another day!!

Here are a few bits I made with my Big Shot

Pillow Box, very very quick and easy to do and makes lovely table gifts or favours

Basket, made using the Scallop Evelope die, again very very easy to make!

And finally a really cute little treat pouch, just big enough for a little chocolate bar. It uses the Top Note die and the Word Window punch

I have added the Fun Flowers die and the Little Leaves die.


Thats all for now, sorry its short and sweet!! I have lots of SU things to prep and plan today!

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment