Its another bright day here in Yorkshire today so I am here with a couple of bright cards!
I made these a few weeks ago but couldnt show them as I just gave Lynne hers last night at craft club!!
Using the Big Bold Birthday stamp set and a colour combo of Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and Whisper White. I have used the Timeless Type alphabet from the Mini Catalogue
A flower brad decorates the cupcake
Thats it from me today, short but sweet I am afraid!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Big Bold Birthday, Party this Way
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Flower Brads, Taffeta Ribbon
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Timeless Type alphabet, Scallop Edge punch, Oval punches
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Pumpkin PIe ink, Daffodil Delight ink