Wednesday 11 May 2011

Bright Birthdays!

Good morning

Its another bright day here in Yorkshire today so I am here with a couple of bright cards!

I made these a few weeks ago but couldnt show them as I just gave Lynne hers last night at craft club!!

Using the Big Bold Birthday stamp set and a colour combo of Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and Whisper White. I have used the Timeless Type alphabet from the Mini Catalogue
A flower brad decorates the cupcake

Here is Lynne's version, slightly different with no age on.


Hope you like my bright efforts

Thats it from me today, short but sweet I am afraid!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Big Bold Birthday, Party this Way
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Flower Brads, Taffeta Ribbon
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Timeless Type alphabet, Scallop Edge punch, Oval punches
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Pumpkin PIe ink, Daffodil Delight ink

4 comments:

  1. They are lovely. It is refreshing to see simple cards that look so cheerful and I am certain the recipients were chuffed to bits with them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jules, I love the colours and great alpha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved mine, thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright cards, great colour combo! and of course your mens ones are fab too :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete