Saturday 25 April 2020

Virtual Classes


Good Morning and welcome back to my blog! One of the things I have been wanting to do for a long time was bring classes to people who could not get to the studio but wanted to take part in classes. This is one of the positive things that has come from the horrible situation we have been in for the last few weeks, I have had the time to become more "online" and organise virtual crafting. Whilst this does not at all make the situation any better or easier, I know that crafting at home has helped some of my customers to focus and to keep them occupied whilst we ride this out and hope for better days.

I have a new Class in the Post starting and this one is quite time sensitive as I am concerned this amazing medley of products will sell out! It's been reduced from £65 to an amazing £26 and I am bring you a Class in the Post delivered to you for £30. This will include the whole medley which contains stamps, dies, 48 sheets of paper, ribbon, die cuts and embellishments. Plus I will send you the kit to make 5 cards with envelopes. Please email me HERE for a place
I still have places left on my next Online Coffee & Card although I am closing this on Thursday as I need to ensure time to get the kits out to you.
 And please don't forget to use my April shopping code for a thank you gift in May!

Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment