Wednesday 22 April 2020

Coffee & Card Week 3

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today! Yesterday I ran my 3rd week of virtual Coffee & Card and we had another lovely session. Lots more viewers this week and lots of lovely feedback during and after the session too! I have 2 more weeks of this current round of classes left and then a new 5 week course starting on 12th May, you can find the details HERE if you would like to join in next time.

This is the card we made this week, a little bit of cutting out of the perfume bottles was required. The Best Dressed papers have been one of my all time fave papers and they will be leaving us soon so if you would like to stockpile on these wonderful papers please don't miss out!
 If you missed me live you can catch the replay here!
Thank you for reading today!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment