Monday 27 April 2020

The Paper Haven Top Tips!


Hello there and a very happy Monday morning to you! Just a quick post from me today to share details of some new videos I have started on my You Tube channel. I recently acquired some lovely new crafters due to COVID19 plus some of my previous customers who were having a break from paper crafting have come back to me. Following a suggestion from a customer I had a bit of a lightbulb moment and decided to launch a new series of simple, short and hopefully helpful videos on some of the paper crafting basics.

These videos are by no means just for new crafters, there could be top tips in there for regular crafters and maybe ways of doing things that you haven't done before! Here are the first two, if you enjoy them I would love you to Subscribe to my channel!



Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment