Monday 20 April 2020

New Online Coffee & Card

Good Morning!

You may have seen that I have been running my Coffee & Card virtually via You Tube for almost 3 weeks. Well there are only another 2 weeks to go of my current round so I am advertising another set of sessions that will commence on Tuesday 12th May. These will be streamed via my You Tube channel - The Paper Haven and you can choose to watch live and craft along with me or watch at a later date and time when it's convenient to you.
Above is the kit for the next round of sessions and includes the following items
Ornate Thanks Stamp Set
Early Espresso Ink pad (can be substituted if you already have it)
12 sheets of 6x6 Ornate Garden papers
5 card kits plus envelopes
Postage to your home
One off cost of £30

Please note you will need the following items in your craft stash
A long (ish) block
Paper Trimmer
Glue
Foam Pads

If you would like additional ink pads to give you more flexibility I can recommend the following colours and these can be added for an extra £7 each
Mint Macaron
Terracotta Tile
Crushed Curry
Old Olive
And above is one of the cards we will make to give you a sneak peek!
I do hope you can join me!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment