Sunday 26 January 2020

Best Dressed Again

Hello there and a very happy Sunday! I had intended to post this card on Friday but time got the better of me so here I am today! Yes another make with the Best Dressed Suite, think I have at least another 3 cards to share with you! This has been one of my "surprise purchases" in that I have loved playing with it a lot more than I thought I would and I have still lots more ideas for lovely makes!
If this one is something you fancy getting your hands on then I have a class with it on Tuesday 25th February, details are HERE
The papers on their own are stunning but combine them with the Stamp Set and dies and you have endless opportunities! I haven't even made a little bag yet with the gorgeous bag die!
For this make I wanted to try and re-create a shop window style card but it was rather more of a labour of love than I intended it to be and there could have been a little bit of huffing and puffing as I die cut through 3 different layers of card and paper!!!!

Thank you to those who have placed orders with me so far this month. My current online code will be active until Thursday 30th January for ordering to get a free gift in February. 



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment