Wednesday 8 January 2020

FREE Stuff or 20% off!


Morning my friends
Today I have something else to share with you.
At Stampin' Up! we are currently in the process of testing a NEW website for ordering, in the UK only! Yes we are the guinea pigs for this!

We are trying to encourage more people to use the new BETA test site rather than the regular site but as it's in it's earlier stages there is no Sale-A-Bration factored into it!!

You can therefore decide if you want to shop on the NEW BETA test site and get 20% off as a thank you for testing it for us and have no FREE SAB items. Shopping this way means that if you already had a budget you can get 20% more for your money! If you do shop this way then it will not automatically select me as your demonstrator so PLEASE do put my name in to ensure you get the benefits of shopping with me as usual! SHOP HERE

OR

Shop on my regular store and get products at the usual price PLUS your FREE SAB items 

Either way you still get to use my online code below for a free gift in February!



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment