Wednesday 5 February 2020

Under My Umbrella Bundle

Hello there and good morning! Now, I wasn't going to purchase this bundle (how many times have I said that?) but I am SO glad I did! Since it was delivered on Thursday I have made over 12 cards with it and still have more to come!

On Friday evening I hosted a Stampin Up party at my studio for one of my customers. I do this to save them having to have them in their homes! All the guests made this card to take home with them. I added the stamped envelope the other day as a little extra touch.
 The Umbrella is stamped onto the Painted Poppies papers and then punched out with the coordinating punch. The wellies are stamped in Memento and coloured in with our fabulous Stampin Blends.
 I have a few more versions of this card to share with you but for now I will mention that I will be offering both a CLASS IN THE POST with this bundle and I am also launching a new BEGINNERS CARDMAKING COURSE with it too, as well as a STAMP SET INCLUDED CLASS in April! Lots going on!!
Here are my classes for February, other dates can be found on my Facebook page HERE



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment