Thursday 2 January 2020

Birthday Bonanza Stamp Set

 Hello there and welcome to my blog and a very very Happy New Year to you!
I've been quite busy with a bit of crafty getting ready for my events that start again on Saturday, I have a handful of seats left on each and have popped the details at the end of this post.

So I have been LOVING this new Stamp Set which is called Bonanza Buddies and is part of the Birthday Bonanza Suite. I just love the colours and the cute little characters! These items are available to purchase from tomorrow!
 The stamps are easy to use and I made this card without the use of the coordinating dies, I just cut the animals out with my scissors so it's great for those who don't have a die cutting machine (yet!)
 I am running a class with this Stamp Set included on Tuesday 28th January and currently have 3 seats left for it!





Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment