Friday 8 March 2019

Tea Together Stamp Set

Good Morning to you! I have been a naughty blogger this week and missed my post on Wednesday! Life is pretty hectic at the moment as I take part in my first musical of the year next week! I just have 2 classes next week, Coffee and Card on both Tuesday and Thursday morning at 10am.
A few weeks ago I made a selection of projects with the lovely Tea Together stamp set. I have 2 events using this set which you can find on my Facebook page HERE and HERE
 The Tea Together stamp set is a great value set at £20 and it coordinates with the framelit dies which are FREE for this month only with a spend of £90. I have also used the lovely Country Floral Embossing folder which is also FREE this month with a  £45 order! I used a lovely technique on this card using Watercolour paper and an aqua brush which I saw created by the talented Emma Goddard. The stripes are created by hand after you stamp the teapot and then you cut the teapot out after you have added the stripes
 Thank you to those of you who used my code last month, here is this months code and last months goodies have now been sent out!





Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment