Wednesday 27 March 2019

More Perfectly Paired

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today! I am making it my mission to blog every day this week in the run up to the end of Sale-A-Bration on Sunday.  
On Monday I did a lot of colouring with the Stampin Blends and made the card I shared yesterday PLUS this lovely frame for a babies room!
I have a few photos to share and its quite difficult to get a great image due to the reflection of the glass but I have added the best ones I managed.
I hope you can see from the photo but I actually stamped the image 3 times and then I went old school and did some decoupage, quite a bit of cutting out but I just love the effect of it!

And here is the set together! 
Would you like to do a class making these? Let me know if you fancy it and I can arrange it
So if you would like to colour in images like I have done here then why not join my new Stampin Blends Club? It includes 14 of the most popular colours, plus the Ivory and the Colour Lifter PLUS fab new storage and card stock too!






Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment