Saturday 30 March 2019

Fox & Friends Class

 Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! I don't usually post on a Saturday but I am posting every day this week as it's the last week of Sale-A-Bration. I will be closing off this months order this morning at around 10am so please do use the code if you would like a gift in April.

Today I am sharing the makes at my Fox & Friends Class on Saturday 18th May, the details can all be found HERE and I thought I would share the images of the makes with you on here.
Those staying for the full day (10-4) will get to make the Frame and 10 cards, 2 each of the designs I am sharing with you.
 
 
If you think all day is too much you can opt to do 10-2 and just make the frame and 4 cards.
If you would like more info or would like to book on please email me HERE




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment