Monday 25 March 2019

Family & Friends Team Welcome Gifts

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today's share is a little different and I am sharing some items I made a while back to welcome some new team members. There is still time to join my Stampin Up team and take advantage of the fab offer we have at the moment, £170 worth of goodies for just £99 OR £170 worth of goodies PLUS an exclusive Tote Bag for £125. It's been the best offer for ages!
I love the new Family and Friends set and I created these cute cards using it along with a stamp set that is exclusive to demonstrators for the sentiment.
I also like to put together a little welcome back for brand new team members. My recent ones included a branded pop up bin, colour chart, pen, notebook and folder.
And here they are all packaged together.....
.....and ready for my teamies at training.
 If you would like more info please don't hesitate to contact me!




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment