Sunday 18 November 2018

Snowflake Showcase - Only 12 days left

Hello there! Today I am sharing a card made with the gorgeous Snow is Glistening and Snowfall Thinlit dies that are only available in November. I have had a lot of my ladies telling me they didnt realise it was just for November only so please do not miss out on these beauties!
Now I did CASE this card and I am trying to remember where from! The colours are Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide and I think they work so well together and my ladies adored this card on Tuesday evening. I love how elegant the snowflakes look!
If you would like to purchase these stamps and dies then I will send you a card kit in the post to replicate 4 of these cards. You will need the supplies listed below!
Have a great Sunday!

Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment