Wednesday 7 November 2018

Country Home Final Make

Hi there and welcome back to my blog today! Today's card share is one using the Country Home stamp set again and the final card from a set of 3 we made in class last Saturday. I often get people saying they would have loved to have come to a particular class but couldn't make that date, please do let me know and it's likely I can tag it onto another date for you!
This card used the coordinating designer series paper rather than the embossing folder and I love the jaunty angles on the card. Again I used my new fave Braided Linen Thread, really hope this carries over into another catalogue as I have loved it! 
 The image was of course coloured in with the Stampin Blends and my ladies loved colouring with these. Watch out for another Stampin' Blends club starting again soon in the new year too!
Hope you can see from the photo above that I painstakingly cut all the flowers out by hand and then only stuck the bottom part of them down and the top part are not stuck to the card to create some dimension.

And here are the cards we made at class last week. If you would like to make these then let me know and you could maybe gather a couple of friends together and come and make them with me.
 Thank you to those who support me with my Online Code, October's pressie went out in the post to you yesterday so it should be with you today!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment