Friday 16 November 2018

Best Route Memories & More Card

Hello there and a very happy Friday to you. On Tuesday it was my son Evan's 16th Birthday. To my readers who have been with me for a long time, Evan was 5 when I first joined Stampin' Up! and I know you have watched him grow up over the years! 
This is the card I made for Evan and there is no stamping on it at all!!!! I took 2 Grey Granite card blanks and adhered them together to form the zig zag card and then I simply cut down some of the Best Route Memories & More card and decorated it up!
The sentiments in the middle section are stickers that you get in the card kit. I have been naughty and used my retired numbers but they are so so useful!
Hope you like my make today, thank you for reading!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment