Sunday 11 November 2018

Abstract Impressions Thank You Card

Hello there and a very happy Sunday to you! As you read this I am in Birmingham at the Stampin' Up! Onstage event seeing lots of lovely new goodies and sharing a fabulous time with my team members and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. 

This week at Coffee and Card I was in a bit of a creative block, I usually design the card on a Monday morning and I was struggling! Then I saw a wonderful card by Dena Rekow HERE and all my problems were solved! Thanks Dena!
We had a lot of fun passing the stamps and inks around and the ladies loved the autumnal colours of this card. Some chose to change the sentiment to a birthday one which is always an option at the studio as I have all my stamps there with me!
Again there was lots of inking involved and we did get a little bit messy with the inks!
Inside the card also got a lot of stamping action which I think just finishes the card off beautifully!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment