Wednesday 3 October 2018

I'm back from the convent!

Hello there! Yes I have been a bad blogger and didn't manage to post at all last week as Sister Act consumed my life in the most exhausting but wonderful way! Anyway I am back to business now and classes are really ramping up now for Christmas. We have a couple of exciting things happening this month as it's World Cardmaking Day so we have 10% off selective products if you click on the image below you can see them, some lovely kits with money off!
For those of you who own the Stamparatus we also have some wonderful new accessories available to order to go with it, you can see them by clicking on the link below. These include Grid Paper, extra  plates, foam mat and magnets.
Thank you to those of you who continue to use my code each month, I have set a new one up for October.

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment