Friday 12 October 2018

Home Sweet Home Decor Piece

Good Morning folks and a very happy Friday to you! Today I am sharing the main project from the Saturday at my weekend retreat last weekend. This design was based on one by my lovely team member Amanda Bates, you can see Amanda's design here.
I decided to use the flowers from the Daisy punch as all my retreat ladies received that on the previous years retreat and my events wouldn't be the same without some rolled spiral flowers! Lots of other products used on this project including 3 different lots of papers!
 The frames are from The Range and I love the rustic look of them, they are just a bit larger than 12x12 in size. 
 Not sure if you can see but my goodness I had the ladies rolling at the Big Shot! The letters are built up of 3 lots of card and then paper on top to create more dimension! So the letter E had to be cut out 16 times!!!! There was a lot of scrap Night of Navy card used, in fact I think my ladies managed the job of using all my scraps up!
 If you would like to come to my studio and have a go at making one of these then email me here and I will see what we can schedule in!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment