Friday 19 October 2018

Country Home Stamp Set

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today! Today's make is my first attempt with 2 new products, well more actually if you count new colours in the Stampin Blends! We have the Tin Tile embossing folder and the Country Home Stamp set!
I adore this new folder, particularly when you rub over it with a sponge and ink pad to create a more dramatic effect! We had great fun with this at classes on Tuesday this week.
If you like this stamp set and love a bit of simple colouring then I have a class coming up using it, details of which are below. Hope you like and I will be back on Sunday!

COUNTRY HOME CLASS
Saturday 3rd November
2pm - 4.30pm
Come along and make some stunning cards with this lovely versatile stamp set. 
We will be using the Stampin Blends and colouring techniques.

3 price options
Option A - Class only £15
Option B - Class & Stamp Set (worth £20) £30
Option C - Class, Stamp Set and Tin Tile Embossing folder (worth £29.25) £35

Please bring your own glue.

TO book a place on this class please email me HERE

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment