Sunday 21 October 2018

Corrugated Embossing Folder

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am starting the share the cards we have made at my recent Christmas Stamp a Stack events that I have run over the last 2 Saturdays. I have had 21 lovely ladies come to make 24 cards each with me over the last 2 weeks.
This card was CASED from Mindy Backes and you can see her original design HERE. Thanks Mindy for the inspiration.
 A relatively easy card to assemble and perfect for repeating your design and using up scraps of paper.  I also love the new Sprig punch and have been getting a lot of use out of this lately!
 Thank you to those of you who have used my Online Code so far this month. Looking forward to choosing some freebies for you.

Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment