Monday 3 September 2018

Autumn/Winter Catalogue Launch Event

Hey there and welcome to my blog today! I must say I am a bit behind with the blog at the moment as I am appearing in Sister Act at the moment and it's taking up rather a lot of my free time! I will be stopping my classes on Tuesday 18th September and they will recommence w/c 1st October so I can take a break to be in the show! Thank you for your understanding. October is set to be a very busy month for me with classes!

This coming Saturday I have my Autumn/Winter Catalogue launch event. Feel free to drop in from 10am - 1pm and for £5 you can collect your catalogue, make a card, have a cuppa and browse the new stuff!
My favourite suite that I am excited to share with you is the Signs of Santa suite which I shared the other day! It's such a cute little suite and great for colouring with your Stampin Blends.
 If you would like to come along, just let me know and I will reserve your place.

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment