Sunday 16 September 2018

Signs of Santa with Masking Technique

Good Morning my blog readers, hope you are well today? Yes I am back with yet another Signs of Santa make today for you! It's still my top selling stamp set from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue. A simple card in that there is no die cutting or layering but I have used a masking technique.
I stamped the Santa onto the Whisper White Card and the North Pole sign and then stamped them again onto Post It notes, cut these out and then added them on top of the stamped images and sponged over the top. Maybe I should do a video on this?

 The Santa has has quite a bit of glittering as you can see from the image below.
 Sorry for the really short post, I've got to dash to a Sister Act rehearsal today! 8 days to go!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment