Monday 10 September 2018

Broadway Bound Birthday Card

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! What kind of card do you make for your friend who is theatrical and in the same musical as you? You use the Broadway Bound papers and Broadway Lights dies of course! This week our fellow cast member Will was 30 so I made him a special card to celebrate!
I've used lots of black and gold as you can see and the Broadway Bound papers are just perfect for this card. The die I have used for the frame is from the Broadway Lights dies. Lots of different sets were used to create the lettering so I have added them all to my supplies list at the end of this post.
Look at how glitzy those papers are!
My September code is now live, thanks to those who have used it so far this month!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment