Thursday 30 August 2018

Signs of Santa

Hi there! Well I must firstly apologise as the Bank Holiday has thrown me all out of sync and I didn't post yesterday (Wednesday) as I was thinking it was Tuesday! So here I am on Thursday with my actual Wednesday post! Today I am sharing a card we made on Tuesday at my Coffee and Card event using some BRAND NEW products available in the fabulous Autumn/Winter catalogue from 5th September. For my regular customers who have ordered from me in the last 6 months, your catalogues will be with you very soon! If you would like a catalogue and don't have a demonstrator then please do get in touch with me.
 I am loving the new checked background stamp which is perfect for lots of different cards and so so versatile, in fact it's one of my favourite sets in the catalogue. The cute Santa is from a lovely new set called Signs of Santa which has matching framelit dies and some amazing papers too, in fact I adore the whole suite!
 I do hope you love this card and if you would like to re-create it then this is one of the makes from my Stamp a Stack events on Saturday 13th and 20th October, some places still available but booking fast!





Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment