Wednesday 30 May 2018

Petal Passion meets Highland Heather

Good Morning and a very happy Wednesday to you. Now today could be a really happy Wednesday for those of my regular customers as the new Stampin Up Catalogue should be hitting your doormats today! If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a copy of the brand new catalogue then please do let me know.

Today's card is one we made at Coffee and Card yesterday and uses the gorgeous Petal Passion papers that are only available today and tomorrow!
I have teamed them with Lemon Lime Twist and a brand new colour - Highland Heather which I am loving!
 This card is so easy to make and the dimensions are 14cm x 28cm, scored at 7cm and 14cm. The paper measurements are 13.5cm x 13,5cm and 6.5cm x 13.5cm. The mats and layers are 9.5cm x 9.5cm and 10cm x 10cm. Really hope this helps you to make your own!
 The gorgeous Lemon Lime Twist is also only available until Thursday too!!!
 Hope you like today's share, I am going to share another one in a different colour way tomorrow!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment