Monday 21 May 2018

Share What You Love customer thank you cards

 Hello there! Well what can I say, no blog updates from me for a few days but life gets in the way sometimes and I am back now! Today I'm sending out my customer thank you gifts for April (a little late) but they should be with you tomorrow along with this cute card!
I made these simple cards with the new Share What You Love papers, which are just simply gorgeous  and I have almost run out (that rarely happens with papers for me!)
The papers are pearlised too which I hope you can see from the image below! Really spectacular they are! Right that's me off for the day, loads to do! Thanks for reading

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment