Friday 22 December 2017

Party Pandas Stamp Set

Hey there and welcome to my blog today and a very happy Friday to you! Today I am sharing a SNEAK PEEK of a really cute stamp set you can get completely free during SALE-A-BRATION 2018 which starts on 3rd January. 
I think these little Panda's are going to be very popular and if you are a regular customer of mine then your catalogues will be with you in between Christmas and the New Year. I can't wait for you to see all of the new goodies!
 There are only a few days left to reserve the hot new tool the Stamparatus! Click the image below to secure yours, the only chance you will have until June and no payment needed until it ships in March!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment