Friday 15 December 2017

Hearts Come Home heart

 Hello and good morning to you. I can't believe I have never shared this project with you before. It is one that we made at my weekend retreat back in September! I first got the idea of this lovely wooden heart from one of our lovely team members Hayley who made some square ones initially! I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to make a heart with the Hearts come Home bundle.
 Now the Hearts come Home bundle is carrying over after the catalogue ends on 2nd January, thats the good news! The bad news is that it will no longer have 10% off as a bundle. So if you LOVE it and haven't got it yet I suggest you pop it in your basket shortly!
I sponged the heart all over with Night of Navy ink and then stamped the little stars in Whisper White. The photos do not do this project justice but I am sure you can see from the image below that I have added some glimmer paper behind the houses. I love how this looks. 
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment