Sunday 17 December 2017

Hearts come Home Frame

Hello again! I'm back again with another make with the wonderful Hearts come Home bundle and another project that we made at my weekend retreat back in September. I took a basic Ikea frame (don't think they sell this style anymore) and wiped it all over with Crumb Cake ink and a baby wipe to make the frame a little more distressed and antique looking rather than being the bright pine colour that it originally was.
This project is so easy. It is basically the U Fold Card that I have shared with you before, cased from my wonderful team member Amanda Bates then a frame stuck to the front of it!
You can see from the image below how the card is attached to the frame and it sits great on your mantlepiece!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment