Wednesday 13 December 2017

Bella & Friends Christmas Version Number 2

Hello there! I am back again with another festive Bella make, but this time I have gone landscape! Exactly the same card really all in all, just a couple of changes.
Bella is of course coloured with the Stampin Blends, Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate. If you are fancying the Blends they do make a fab Christmas present and can be found in my Online Store HERE
 If you look closely at the doggy you will see I have also added some Smoky Slate shadowing this time. I feel like I am getting a bit more adventurous with my colouring! 
 And yes inside got in on the stamping action too!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment