Sunday 17 September 2017

Hearts Come Home Class

Good Morning. Not so good for me today as I am feeling a bit under the weather and full of cold! Yesterday I ran a lovely class using the Hearts Come Home bundle which was included in the class. I will share some of the makes with you over the next few days. If you fancy the look of this class but couldn't make yesterdays date please do let me know as I can always run another class.
This is a smallish card - 10.5cm square in size and we filled in the little houses with Night of Navy pieces from another piece that we cut out. It wasn't too difficult with the help of the Fine Tip Glue. 
Loving the Night of Navy gingham ribbon which just finishes it off nicely!
Look out for more makes with this bundle coming up!
Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment