Monday 25 September 2017

Every Good Wish Dutch Fold Card

Hello again, today I am back with my last card in the series using the Every Good Wish stamp set along with the Merry Music papers. This card style is one I have shared with you before, a Dutch Fold Card.
I love the contrast of the Garden Green ribbon with the black and white Merry Music papers 
 The stamps in this set have a lovely watercolour effect which works really well, I love it! Again I have had to cut out the hollies by hand - sorry!
 Thank you to those of you who have used my code so far this month. I will be closing the order off on Saturday evening.
Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment