Friday 22 September 2017

Every Good Wish Gatefold Card

Good Morning, another Friday is upon us and today is the first day of my annual crafting retreat. 19 lovely ladies will be joining me later on today for 48 hours of crafty fun! I'm still typing up instructions as I write this blog post, nothing like last minute!
Today's make is a Gatefold Card with the Every Good Wish stamp set which I adore, page 8 if you have missed it along with the Merry Music papers from page 13.
 I love the contrast of the black papers with the Garden Green and the ribbon is certainly a new fave, you know how I love my ribbons!
 Right I will have to dash, hope you enjoy this project and I will be back on Sunday!

Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment