Sunday 24 September 2017

Happy Christmas Eclipse Card

Hello there! Hope you are well? I am blogging today from my craft weekend that I am running this year for 19 ladies. Yesterday we worked with the Delightful Daisy suite and today it's all about Christmas!

I'm sharing another Eclipse card today but this time it's using papers instead of a stamped background. Note - the papers have to be adhered to some white card before you cut them out and add them back to the card to make sure they are sturdy enough.
The little holly leaves are from the Every Good Wish stamp set, inked up with the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green marker pens and yes then you have to fussy cut them out!
Now since making this card I have realised that I should have filled in the middle of the A and the P's with the music papers to not show the green.
 The Christmas wording is from a stamp in the quilted Christmas suite.
 Hope you like today's make, I will be back tomorrow with the last card from the set!
Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment