Sunday 18 June 2017

Petal Garden Calypso Coral

Hey there and welcome to my blog today! Hope you are having lovely weather where you are, it's certainly been nice here for the last couple of days! So a summery floral card seems quite appropriate to share today.

Before I go into my main post I wanted to share that yesterday was my 9th anniversary with Stampin' Up! and I wanted to say thank you to those who have shared my journey with me. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made and I am so grateful for the friends I have made through this "job". I have been to places all over the world and have made friends for life! Thank you for continuing to support me, it is so appreciated, from the bottom of my heart.

I fell in love with the Petal Garden papers as soon as I saw them at Onstage back in April and they were straight to the top of my wish list. I've used them in 3 different classes since and the ladies have all commented about the lovely colours. I have some more makes that I will share with you over the coming days with other papers from the stack.
As with Friday's card this is a CASED from a design by our talented team member Amanda, you can find her tutorial here, so easy to follow and in inches too if you prefer that to metric. 
The colours used on this card are Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Pool Party with Whisper White of course. Spot the new ribbon, it's one of my new faves, Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon. Have to say there are some fantastic new ribbons in the new catalogue, spoilt for choice this year!
I hope you enjoyed this make and I will be back tomorrow with another one from the same suite!


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies
SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Julie, lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Julie... think you have just sold me on those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete