Friday 23 June 2017

Birthday Memories 1st Birthday Card

Hello there and a happy Friday to you. 
Today I am sharing a special card I made for a lovely friend to give to her nephew for his first birthday last weekend. My friend is very musical, in fact it's her career and her passion so I wanted to incorporate this into the card and what better way than the little creatures from the Birthday Memories papers who are playing their musical instruments!
I did get brave and I drew on some music notes, been a while since I did these and I had flashbacks to my GCSE music in 1989 which is probably the last time I had to draw notes!
I used the same fold as I have been sharing all week, and I just LOVED how it turned out with the little creatures creating a birthday march along the card. The sky and grass was achieved by sponging some Whisper White card with the ink pads.
I decorated the back so there was room to write a message for Jamie.
And then I decided to cut out another creature and added the bear to the envelope for a finishing touch! My friend loved the card and Jamie's Mummy couldn't believe I had made it! A good job done I reckon!


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

3 comments:

  1. Stunning make from the Suite Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup, très jolie carte. Merci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get the measurements for this card?

    ReplyDelete