Monday 26 June 2017

Memories and More - Perfect Days

Hey there and a very happy Monday to you. Today I am sharing some more pages using the new Memories and More products that went live on 1st June. This particular set is called Perfect Days and I have used it to document some of my photos from the show, Made in Dagenham, that I performed in back in March this year. Have to say they were some of the most perfect days for me!
I played Beryl, a foul mouthed but loveable character and this week was truly one of the best weeks of my life so it needs to be documented! Our eldest son Ross also appeared in the show too and it was so lovely to share the stage with him, I still can't quite believe it to be honest!
I made some truly wonderful friends and I am grateful that we have such a fantastic product to be able to document these times so easily and creatively. 
If you want to make a start on documenting your photos and memories and you don't know where to start then drop me a message if you are in the UK and I can help you out!
Hope you enjoyed these pages!


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment