Sunday 25 June 2017

Foil Frenzy Gift Box

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. Today I'm sharing a box that I CASED from page 76 of the new catalogue but I came up with the measurements and design all by myself! Yep I am quite proud of that one!
The Happy Birthday thinlit die that I have used on this make has been a popular choice with my customers and it coordinates with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous to create a fab bundle, see pages 76 and 77 of the catalogue. 
You may not be able to see but I actually cut out the Happy Birthday 3 times and layered it on top of each other to create a thicker effect. 
I love the Foil Frenzy papers, but you can't really call them papers! They are very thick and perfect for your 3D projects such as boxes and gift bags. 
Hope you can see how amazing the foiled element is when you catch it in the light!
Right thats me done for today, I will be back with another post tomorrow - have a great Sunday!


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment