Thursday 24 April 2014

Male Tri-fold card

Good morning and it's another sunny one here in Yorkshire! Thank you for all the emails and messages on Facebook I have had about the male makes this month and how much you are enjoying them! I am really enjoying making them too!!!

Talking about males I want to mention my eldest son Ross as lots of you have been following his fundraising progress over the last 6 weeks. For those of you who don't know, Ross is going to Kenya for 4 weeks next year to take part in a Community and Conservation programme with Camps International. He has to raise £4000 to pay for the trip. We have put a plan in place and thanks to the kind hearts of many of my customers and team members we are doing so so well! Yesterday I mentioned to my fab Dad that we were only £17 away from £1000 so good old Grandad topped it up for Ross and we hit £1000 in 43 days!!! That's amazing, I feel very overwhelmed and so grateful for your help! If you wish to help Ross then you can email me to ask about donating but one of the things that is working best for us is the Easy Fundraising site where people shop online and it gives a percentage back! I swear there is no catch and its raised £170 in 6 weeks! You also feel a little bit more justified in your online spends knowing that it's helping!! Well I do anyway!!

Ok so onto the main event, here is another card from Tuesday evening and this style of card is the one I get most requests on my emails asking how I made it. I will do a video soon, I am owed loads of videos by Ross at the moment, I just have to wait for his homework to die down!!

Same stamps and colours as yesterdays card.
 The cards were cut out and added to some acetate and glued down with Tombow glue.
 We left a large space on the reverse of the card to write your greeting.
Hope you like todays make and enjoy the sunshine if you have it!
Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment