Friday 25 April 2014

Getting Shirty!


Hello there and how are you? Friday has certainly come around quickly this week with us having the Bank Holiday on Monday. I have my Stamp a Stack tonight with 13 lovely ladies all making 12 male themed cards each! I report back with each of the cards over the next week for you!

Here is the last of the cards we made on Tuesday evening! I love making these little shirts and I have made a few extra into cards to raise money for Ross's fund! 

 This card is 14cm square, would look great with a handmade envelope using the Envelope Punch Board and the same paper as the little shirt!
It's quite dark on the photos but I love the denim ribbon for the ties, it looks so cute!
 Here are all 3 of the makes together. Which is your fave?
Right that's me off for today! I have to finish prepping for tomorrow's technique club and scrapbook club!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic male cards. All of them are my fave! Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete