Thursday 3 April 2014

Hip Hip Hooray - the enhanced version!

Hi there! No blog from me yesterday as I had a couple of busy days running 2 Team Training events. This month we worked on male themed projects! I'll share those probably tomorrow!

On Saturday at our All Day Retreat I wanted a project for the evening that didn't take too much brain power and was also challenging enough for those whose energy levels were still ok!
 I decided to use the Hip Hip Hooray kit and the ladies got a full one each. Those ladies who were flagging could simply follow the step by step guide and make the simple cards OR I shared these "stepped up" projects with them that just required a little bit more effort. Sorry for the abundance of photos but I am quite proud of these and I really enjoyed making them. All I added was one sheet of Whisper White, one sheet of Tangerine Tango and some ribbon.
 Even if you are a seasoned crafter this kit could still be for you and you can step up your makes just like I have done, with bits left over too!

See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments: