Hi there and Happy Mothers Day to you if you are a Mum and reading my blog! I hope my own Mum isnt reading this or she will see her card!!!!!
This is the card my ladies made yesterday at my emergency Mothers Day class! I cased the card from a gorgeous one I found on Pinterest. The ladies had an Artisan Embellishment Kit included in the cost of the class which they used on their card and another project we made (which I will show you another day!)
THe papers used on the card are from the More Amore range and prove that they are not just for Valentine projects.
I love the cream resin flowers you get in the kit, they are gorgeous!
Right thats a short post from me today! Have a great day!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – More Amore
3. Stamps – Field Flowers, Friendly Phrases, Morning Post Alphabet, Papillon Potpourri
4. Embellishments – Artisan Embellishment kit,
5. Tools – Elegant Butterfly punch
6. Mediums – Primrose Petals ink, Pool Party ink