Hi there! I'm still not feeling 100% today but am much better than I was yesterday. I thought I would share the cards we made at our March Technique Club with you over the next couple of days.
The colours used for all the cards were the 2012-2014 In Colours.
I stamped all over the card base with a Versamark inkpad to create a background. We then coloured using the Aquapainters onto the flowers and rolled them out on the Big Shot.
The sentiments used are from the set Fabulous Phrases, I am loving this set at the moment as you can create your own sentiments.
I will be back tomorrow to show the other 2 cards. If you are interested in attending our next Technique club then the details are below. We are using my favourite Dress Up framelits!!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Secret Garden, Fabulous Phrases
4. Embellishments – Summer Starfruit ribbon
5. Tools – Secret Garden Framelits, Scallop Edge punch
6. Mediums – Versamark, White Craft ink, Midnight Muse ink, Raspberry Ripple ink, Gumball Green ink, Summer Starfruit ink